Before a DUI attorney can give you feedback about your options, he or she needs to understand the charges and evidence. Answer any questions an attorney asks you with candor.
Once you have talked about your case, you can ask these questions of attorneys at The Shelton Firm:
- Is a plea agreement a possibility? Would you recommend it?
- Should we go to trial?
- How does the court process work? What should I expect?
- How long will do you think my case will take to come to a resolution?
Some additional relevant questions you may want to ask an attorney include:
- Will anyone else be working on my case? Can I meet them?
- Who will be representing me in court?
- How quickly can I expect a response if I need to contact you?
- How do you prefer to be contacted?
- How often will I receive updates on the status of my dui case?
Hiring an Attorney
After meeting with The Shelton Firm, you’ll want to make a decision in a timely manner so the DUI attorney can start working on your case.
If you’re not sure if The Shelton Firm is right for you, and you’ve visited multiple firms, here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- Which attorney had the experience I need for the best outcome in my case?
- Which one offered advice I found most helpful?
- With which attorney was I most comfortable?
- Whose legal fees can I afford?
If you are considering hiring a defense attorney for your DUI case, our experienced DUI lawyers will protect your rights and ensure you get the best representation possible.
Helpful Links For Driving Under The Influence In Pennsylvania